Sunday, April 12, 2009

It’s nice up here. Winking at the sun as it plays hide and seek with my eyes. The wind running fingers through my hair. Moisture in the air caressing my skin softly. Everything seems so small, and trivial. This isn’t over rated at all. I see what all the fuss is about.

Oh the air smells so delicious. Smells like triumph. I want to fling my arms back and inhale, breathing into my senses all around me, to collect treasures of memories as souvenirs of my journey. I have made myself a home. But I’m not made to live here.

I sometimes find myself seeking traces of a heart beat, when I fear I don’t feel. I’m sure its there. I just don’t need it right now. It’s a warmer place for the oblivious, and I choose to be one.

I take a step closer to the cliff every time I come up here, looking down at the crashing waves, knowing it’s soon going to be time to jump into the stream again. There’s no fear this time. I stand alone, with strawberry bruises on my knees. I’m almost amused at myself and the relentless urge to take the plunge…

..Sigh…Step back Maria. Hmm...not just yet. Maybe another day :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!


it's alive 0.o

21/4/09 6:25 PM  
Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

p.s. yoru writing seems to be reflecting your company's products. strange marketing campaign *nod*

21/4/09 6:25 PM  
Blogger M said...

Haha whyy would you say that? Please explain how my writing seems inspired by soaps, detergents, shampoo and pads. My curiosity has been hightened extreme!

27/4/09 4:46 PM  
Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

hair- Moisture -caressing my skin -smells so delicious

I'm sure there's soemthign about pads in there too, but I'm less familiar with the product =p

;)

28/4/09 12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No No dont take the plunge on my birthday. THAT WOULD SUCK lol

3/10/09 6:13 AM  
Blogger M said...

Hmm.. I have no idea who this is. However, you are certainly mistaken about my idea of a plunge here haha.

5/10/09 8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

u dont know who this is? u have got to be freaking kidding me chops. this is ridiculous.

22/1/10 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home