Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I wish you weren’t so fond of me,
With your mocking cruel gaze;
Who does the sand fool, being turned over,
It seeps through the same hour glass always.

Laughter that crackles,
Revealing the hollow within;
A numbing silence precedes,
An empty noise so deafening.

I thought of you today,
That moment when it felt you didn’t care;
Keep looking back once in a while,
In search of that hiding lonely tear.

I like keeping them to myself now,
As I bleed some more;
A salty stream, bearing some of me, some of you,
Rain seems strangely comforting after a storm.

Cold water tingles over a burning soul,
A piercing mist struggling to break through;
Colours return to the pallet soon,
But you shall forever, remain my blue...

8 Comments:

Blogger AI said...

Blew me away, short-stuff.

I stand humbled about my writing prowess.

Mars, I get the feeling at times that you'll prove me wrong, and I won't say about what.

Keep fluttering butterfly, you write best in the rain.

28/12/05 6:12 AM  
Blogger M said...

*Awe* ..I'm touched! :)
And most inquisitive as to what you choose not to say of :P haha..
..*flutter* ;)

28/12/05 10:22 AM  
Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

HNY!!

1/1/06 3:21 AM  
Blogger M said...

Ray....Translate plz :S ...lol

3/1/06 12:42 PM  
Blogger Sindy Clawford said...

Happy
New
Year
!1111!11oneoenoenone!

Haha... It is SUCH an interesting abbreviation! Just adore planting it everywhere ^_^

4/1/06 12:33 AM  
Blogger M said...

oOOOooOo! HapPy New Yearr to you too! :)

4/1/06 12:54 AM  
Blogger F.K said...

hmm...theres only one maria i know whos known as mars...so hey :) and thanks.
yea, i write sometimes...dont know much bout the blogging world tho.

7/5/06 2:15 AM  
Blogger M said...

Hahah if I was planning on being that direct, or if I even had such an in-your-face answer to start off with, I would certainly not have written it such, no? fewl :P

30/5/06 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home